Author Topic: Forum guidelines  (Read 40728 times)

Offline Guru

• Alpha Bitch
  • Pack leader
  • Robsessed ? me ???
    • Penelope Malby Portrait Photography
Forum guidelines
« on: Friday 04 May 2007, 08:13:04 pm »
The dog lounge was created so that like minded people can come together and chat freely about their dogs.  Try and be nice to each other, behave like grown ups, and there'll be no thread locking, deleting, or bum smacking !!!!!!!!  Let's all try and learn stuff from each other, so that all our dogs benefit from this great bunch of people coming together...
Try and keep the right posts in the right section, and if you can, try and keep your pics so that they fit on the screen !

Welcome to the dog lounge, come in and register, we look forward to "meeting" you !

from the dog lounge team  :)

Mods : Laura, Admin Penel (The Guru)
any problems just pm one of us...

oh and PS - no advertising or selling puppies  >:(
« Last Edit: Tuesday 05 June 2012, 03:10:11 pm by Guru »
Penel

Offline Guru

• Alpha Bitch
  • Pack leader
  • Robsessed ? me ???
Re: Forum guidelines
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 06 May 2010, 07:29:29 pm »
New rules.

New members that do not post an intro within a month of joining will be removed....

Lurking is not encouraged  :mutley:  we prefer it when everyone joins in  :cancan:

If I find out that any members have been using TDL for purposes other than which it is intended, said members will be banned immediately.  So any spying, mischief making, etc.......... you have been warned....

ALL spammers will be removed immediately.
« Last Edit: Thursday 06 May 2010, 08:04:56 pm by The Guru »
Penel

Offline Guru

• Alpha Bitch
  • Pack leader
  • Robsessed ? me ???
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 30 March 2011, 02:37:59 pm »
New rules.

New members that do not post an intro within a month of joining will be removed....

Lurking is not encouraged  :mutley:  we prefer it when everyone joins in  :cancan:

If I find out that any members have been using TDL for purposes other than which it is intended, said members will be banned immediately.  So any spying, mischief making, etc.......... you have been warned....

ALL spammers will be removed immediately.

just repeating myself here.  We will be stricter with the above guidelines - if you join but do not post then you will be removed.
Penel

Offline Guru

• Alpha Bitch
  • Pack leader
  • Robsessed ? me ???
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 27 March 2013, 10:18:57 pm »
Culling is regularly carried out and if you don't post for a few months your membership will routinely be deleted.
Penel